The 12 Ward is our home. This is where I’ve raised my family, and where I’ve worked tirelessly to improve the quality of life for our children and families.
I am an Alderman entrenched in the day to day operations of our community, and one that is fully engaged in the obstacles we face daily in the southwest side. Residents of the 12th Ward and I share certain hopes for our future. We want our kids to grow up in a city where they have access to great schools and safe parks. We want our children to live in a place that isn’t burdened by debt, and that isn’t weakened by inequality. We want neighborhoods that are respected.
That is why I am running for Democratic Committeeman of the 12th Ward.
I am thankful for your continued trust and support over the past years, and will be honored to continue representing three remarkable neighborhoods, filled with hardworking people who share a deep appreciation for our beautiful city. If elected as Committeeman, I will:
- Fight for government inclusion and transparency.
- Eliminate corruption & waste in our electoral system.
- Increase voter awareness and turnout in all elections in the 12th
- Advocate for registered voters, and ensure the voices of all people are represented at the decision-making table.
- Collaborate with leaders in all levels of government to create an independent slate of candidates that represent our shared values.